As you can see from the two data points below, the Ad Campaign before I entered the role spent $2,678 over 16 days that did not capture any revenue. The Bounce Rate is in the 80’s, which is too high. Today (June 29th 2020) I have changed two ad campaigns (Bulk Whole Sale Hand Sanitizer & Travel Size Hand Sanitizer) and removed “Powecom”. I also changed the copy and removed a lot of useless keywords that doesn’t need to drain the budget. You will notice a steep plummet on June 18th, which I will assume that the manager drastically turned down the budget. Today I have not adjusted the budget ($3.29 daily average / $100 monthly maximum) and continue to work off it until I see improvement from my on going work.
Bulk Whole Sale Hand Sanitizer Campaign
Travel Size Hand Sanitizer Campaign
In-Stock Disposable Gloves
I added this campaign on 7/15/2020
Created landing pages:
I am going to prioritize this keyword more “Methanol Free”. The Bounce Rate has improved from 80% to 60% & 50%.
Transactions are being captured for the first time.